Tuesday 2 December 2008

I have started opening my exchange gifts ...... xx

Hi

I am in a Advent Exchange on Crafty Natter forum,

My gift for yesterday was a lovely blue pen with a Dolphin Charm. Today I received a Coaster, Keyring and Fridge Magnet. These are all empty for you to insert cross stitch or wahtever you like. I will probably put a small piece of Hardanger in each of mine. I will post pics of my exchange gifts on a weekly basis.

On the sewing front I went to my Hardanger Day at Colly's on Saturday and had a lovely time. I conquered driving in fog both ways to Derby... ain't I brave. I had a wonderful day.

I have been doing some more on my Pretty in Pink tablecloth... I will sort a progress pic of this over the weekend.

Also I have joined another exchange on Crafty Natter... this one is for a Christmas Ornament. I have been searching for a chart for a few weeks. I finally sorted this at the weekend and got craking on my Christmas Ornament. I can't show a pic till my partner has opened it on Christmas Day.

Thats all for now so catch yuo all soon and take care.

Big Hugs to All

Love Lynn x

No comments: